Sunday, February 7, 2010

My jeans, Levi Strauss


I have a set of clothing of Levi Strauss & Co. It contains a trouser called blue jeans, a jacket, a hat, sunglasses, and a belt.

In 1969, when I passed from Senior High School, I received a second hand Levi,S jacket from my best friend called Bemby. Of course the Levi,S jacket was one of dreaming proverty wished by young generation. I was 17 years old. I’m very excited for first time I wore the Levi,S. I was proud, I felt more handsome than before.

Six years later, when I had an occupation, worked in Telephone State’s Owner Company at Yogyakarta City, Indonesia, at the first time I was able to buy The Levis trouser. This was a memorable event about clothing that I ever had brought. The clothing company from San Fransisco, California, USA, make me confident.

Yesterday, 7th February, 2010, I bought a Levis Jacket. The price is 800 thousand rupiahs (about 80 US Dollars). The jacket be produced by Levis Philippine. It was different with my Levis troucer that I had bought at last December 2009. The Blue Jeans have been produced by Levis China.

As a complement I also bought Levis Sunglasses. The cover for it made by blue jeans with a metal button of Levis as an identifying mark. Inside of cover written “LEVIS quality eyewear”.

Another accessories are Belt and Hat. The thick leather belt classic model is the strong one. The hat made from blue jeans with picture a Red Star and written Levi Strauss by white yarn . Behind of the hat there is a white metal buckle inscribed with LEVIS. The hat made in Levis China.

Levis, in my mind, not only give the customers a function benefit from the products but also a psychological benefit. I am a customer. I feel satisfied. I am happy. Thank you Levis. I meet the value for money from you.


---


No comments:

Post a Comment