Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Shoes, The Secret of Reebok for Tennis Player


I’m not the best player in tennis sport. But I like it very much. More than 30 years I have played tennis. Until now I still play the game at least 3 times a week. I get healthy, new friends and fun.

What should I do before playing tennis? Of course I must have at least one racket. I wear sport shirt, shorts and t-shirt. For my feet I wear shoes and shocks.

These attributes and accessories are important for players. Racket, for example, must be fit with your anatomy, your power and type of stroke. Player also considers what kind of tennis ball should be used, and what kind of tennis yard where the game will be played on.

If I pay attention on my experience in playing tennis, sport shoes are very important to support your ability. The shoes not only support your action in match but also save your foot from injury that is redoubtable by all of players.

What kind of shoes should I choose? First, I must choose that the shoes are for playing tennis. And then, the size of shoes must fit on my feet. Too small size will affect the feet hurt. Too large size will not make your steps energetic.

Many brands of tennis sports shoes that can be bought now. For example: Reebok, Nike, Lotto, Adidas, Puma, Diadora, Filla and varies of local brands. I have asked my partner in double game about the reason his choice on shoes. He said, “I like Reebok because these shoes are light in weight, softly inside lining and good damping. No injury and no wart grow on sole of foot”

Since I hear his sound I wear Reebok shoes too. And, yes …. Wearing Reebok I feel so good in playing tennis.


---

No comments:

Post a Comment